slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, October 19, 2003

TOTO Washlet

(would make a good accessory to my porcelain throne)

I actually first saw something like this over a decade ago when I went to Japan and stayed with friends of the family, Bruce & Satoko. I tripped-out, the 1st time I saw it.

I could be wrong about my post on a "paperless future", it's probably closer than I thought.

The Japanese are really into their electronic gizmos-gadgets.

The house I stayed in was almost like living with The Jetsons without the robots. Everything seemed automated. The floor had heaters! The light switches looked more complicated than a PDA. (Really, why reinvent the wheel??? A simple flip switch is all I need to turn the lights on or off.)

I was just amazed about how the Japanese culture is into electronically automating everything that they can. I think that the Japanese will be the 1st bionic/cyborg culture.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License