slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

sale

I think that word came from Hell.
(No explanations necessary; I think you all agree with me on this.)

And, credit cards were created by The Devil. It started with the 1st person who sold his/her soul to The Devil.

I don't think I've sold my soul; but perhaps, I could have it refinanced. What do I have to lose, since I'm an afterlife reject?

Tonight, I bought more shirts at 2 local Gap outlets. I also bought more shirts at The Limited Express for Men. I can't resist a good bargain!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License