slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Monday, October 06, 2003

brrr

This sudden drop in temperature (around 10°F-25°F) is not good! I think this happened on the start of this month.

It just makes me want to stay in bed longer & curled-up in my comforter.

Time to bring out my fall & winter clothes and perhaps shop for more (since I'm now wearing 'small' instead of 'xxl').

CA calls are starting to be audible. I've been ignoring them because of the new friends I've made. But the cold weather isn't helping. The song that comes close to my sentiments about this would be VNV Nation's "Rubicon".
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License