slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Friday, September 26, 2003

my quest for the best coconut rum

I thought Malibu was good till I tried Captain Moran's Parrot Bay. That's the rum Kleber & Kurt introduced me to when we pregamed. It taste so good with Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!

I went to a couple of liquor stores and just found out about Bacardi Cóco (info not yet available in their slow site). I'm curious about it. Chances are, I will buy it for this weekend to see how it will taste compared to Captain Moran's Parrot Bay.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License