slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Thursday, January 27, 2005

"hello - BloggerBot" sucks!!!

a major peeve of mine are programs that change your browser's toolbars without your consent

this is how I like my browser's toolbars to look like


I just recently installed "hello - BloggerBot" 'coz it's the program that I 'need' to use in order to post pictures directly into my blog… if I'd known that it would hijack my browser's toolbars, I would've never installed it!

here's what it did:

it brought it back to the default "Standard Buttons" plus added 2 of it's own buttons

it also hijacked the dropdown menu of the "Tools"


oh, and this stupid "hello" program apparently can't allow you to make paragraphs. I have to manually enter paragraphs by loggin' into my blog! plus, everytime you post a photo, it automatically pops-up a new window of your blog; which gets very irritatin' after postin' more than 3 photos in a row!

don't install this program, if you really don't need it! it sucks!!!

another thing I can't stand are 3rd party toolbars…

I've made some minor modifications (to add more viewin' space) but I don't add anything more than the 3 original toolbars:
1) the main drop down menus
2) my customized "Standard Buttons" are at "No text labels" (why have the labels, when they become visible, if you hoover over the icons) & "Small icons" (for more space)
3) the "Address Bar" without the "Links"
my reason for keeping it down to 3 is 'coz I'd like to see more of the viewin' space on my limited size monitor…

check these toolbars from hell

thanks to JayJDC's phlog post for introducin' it to me…
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License