slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, October 05, 2003

weekend review

Friday night, with the help of CH3CH2OH, I had a 2hrs. vigil to the asphalt god. Something I haven't done in over a decade. And, since I've been an unfaithful follower; I tried to give a lifetime's worth of oblations (which turned into libations); but my own chawdron protested in near self-evisceration.

Saturday night was rediscovering Russian ethanol in Manhattan. And, learning that your so-called "friends" will eat your unfinished slice of pizza when you pass out in the train back home.

Sunday, though it was a good day like it's namesake; I was, till undern, woolgathering for my oneirism.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License