slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Thank you Sharon!

You've done it again!
You've mentally scarred me!

If ever you were on the electric chair, I would pay to flip the switch! But I won't execute you; that's too kind. It won't make me forget those abominable images! What I would do is hold it down for 3 seconds just to hear you scream and then repeat it again and again, in the same intervals, until I get a good workout on both arms. And perhaps, your resonating screams will drown out those wretched images.

She attended The Exotic Erotic Ball with Jason and shared her photos (which, thankfully, I'm not allowed to share with others). Some of the photos were just way too freakish and now I'm mentally scarred with horrible images! I might need therapy to get over that! {The disturbing photos are the ones with a fully naked extremely elderly man who looks like he could pass as Ross Perot's grandfather. Who the hell let him in the party? (I can hear Sharon's laughter.)}

The song that seems fitting for this is A Flock Of Seagulls' "Nightmares" (here's the lyrics).

If I go to Hell, I definitely know, I won't be alone!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License