slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Saturday, October 18, 2003

reverie 6

(When are dreams not strange?)
I was in my gym (which in reality, I haven't gone to since Tuesday) and a fight broke out between 2 employees. When it was taken outside (I somehow simultaneously was now on the 2nd floor of the building with a better view of the outside), it became a gang fight between all of the employees and their friends. The employees (who normally wear red as their uniform) were now all in black, everyone fighting were all in black. As they were fighting, their numbers were mysteriously increasing, I can't tell where they were coming from but both sides were growing. The parking lot area was a field. I called 911 and the operator couldn't believe what I told her because we're in a nice area in Suffolk County and things like this just don't happen here. We got cut-off in mid conversation and I hoped that she believed me. Somehow the fight stopped and they were all on the entrance of the building. And, I felt stupid for calling 911. Then the fight broke out again. But when I turned to look on the right, there were riot police that were 5x more than those fighting. And they were in distinctive but oddly fluorescent color coded groups. When the fight scattered, the riot police went after them. And, it looked like I was watching a comical video game. Then, I woke-up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License