slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Identity Crisis

For one, I'm quite surprised that they even have an entry with MSN!
The "Biography" is accurate but I don't think that the "Latest Album", "The Spanish Afro" is by them.

They're song, "Sumigaw Umawit Ka" from their 1988 debut album "...Tale of Two" is my favorite OPM.
I wish they had it available in a CD single.
I'd consider them to be a 1 hit wonder.

If you have a clean MP3 of "Sumigaw Umawit Ka", please e-mail it to me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License