slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Hershey's Sugar Free

It's about time!!!

I just found out about them today when I went to my local BJ's, while looking for some Halloween candies.

I saw an assorted pack that had all 4 but I'm not trying the Almonds because I don't like almonds.

So far, the Reese's is the best tasting of the 3 that I tried.

I'd like to see Sugar Free Hershey's Kisses.

I'd also like to see Sugar Free Kit Kat, since they're the U.S. distributor. But, hopefully Nestlé will do the same, since they now own Kit Kat.

I hope that Nestlé will also make Sugar Free Nestlé Crunch.

And I'd also like to see Sugar Free M&M's.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License