slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Thursday, October 02, 2003

faunch

Thanks to the traffic going back, I just spent the last half hour pejorating myself for my lethe!

When I got to my gym I realized that I didn't have any ID! I thought that, if I walked in, the front desk would know me and let me in, regardless. Unfortunately, it was a prick who rarely works on the front desk! He wouldn't let me in! Okay, rules are rules.

Now I'm still debating, if I should go back. Do I want to drive back there? The only reason why I'd go back is because I don't want to waste the deodorant I just sprayed into my armpits.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License