slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, October 19, 2003

external acoustic meatus

A former employee at a place I used to work never understood any of the innuendoes another employee and I would discuss.

Once, she asked me why she didn't understand what we were talking about.
I then said, "It's because you've got virgin ears."
She then replied, "You mean they also do it in the ears?"
I then couldn't resist to say, "Yes. Some people do."
She couldn't believe it.
And, I explained that some guys with peckers small enough to fit there have a fetish for things like that.

To this day, I believe she's still a virgin.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License