slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Monday, September 22, 2003

"Who's Looking Out For You?"

that's Bill O'Reilly's new book which I found out about from the front cover of Parade.

Seems interesting, almost rocket science. Now, I have to check, if 1+1 still equals 2.

I'm somehow reminded about "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. A book my father gave me (while I was in junior high) because we couldn't get along (till around 7 yrs. ago). I never read the book; and it's seems, neither has he; because Part 4 was "How to Change People Without Giving Offense or Arousing Resentment" and that's not what it felt like when he gave me that book.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License