slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Friday, September 19, 2003

Underworld

is the BEST action, adventure, fantasy, & sci-fi movie for this year!!! I loved it! I say, watch it, if you're into these genres!

The website's also cool!

I'm most likely going to watch it again and buy the DVD as soon as it's released.

I liked it more than both The Hulk & The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen (which was, for this year, my favorite of these genres)

It was the combined fun of The Matrix (without the philosophical blah-blah-blah of Reloaded) & Blade 2 (because the 1st Blade wasn't as good as the 2nd).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License