slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Friday, September 19, 2003

Ultravox

I feel that their music is something best heard as loud as possible in the great outdoors. And, their song, "Reap The Wild Wind" from their "Quartet" album, seems appropriate for yesterday & today.

Other songs I like from them:
"Vienna" is my favorite from them (I think it's the best song with a piano); "White China" is my 2nd favorite; "Love's Great Adventure" is my 3rd favorite; "The Voice"; "The Thin Wall"; "Hymn"; "One Small Day"; "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes"; "When The Time Comes"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License