slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, September 14, 2003

swirl (3-2-97)

I feel like a turtle flipped to it's back...
I can see everything around me
but it's all upside-down
and a sense of vertigo slips in
I can't go anywhere cause I'm stuck
I can't get my feet on the ground...
and, all the struggle I do
to get back on my feet
is in vain
because it's just stressing me
and making me dizzy...
so, all I can do is look at the world
in an upside-down view
and hope that someone will turn me over.


I close my eyes to see myself...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License