slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, September 14, 2003

swirl 3 (12-11-97)

everyone has
an answer
to something

and
I just wish
I didn't know
and so
I can't and wouldn't
say anything
and thoughts
wouldn't bother me

thoughts
that mix
my emotions
all swirled

instead
I try to drown
my thoughts
my opinions,
reasons,
explanations,
and solutions

I'd like
for silence
in my mind...
peace and quite

at times
hard to ignore
and so
I try to find
distractions
or create my own

there are times
when my thoughts
are too loud to contain
within my head
and they want to be heard

but I'd rather
not be involved
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License