slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

smoking

I can recall doing it only 4 times.
1st time when I was under 10 yrs. old (before I had my 1st juvenile asthma attack) I took 2 puffs and fell coughing.
2nd time was during college with my closest friend after we had a pointless & frustrating argument (like a batrachomyomachy) with a couple of the girls in the group. He doesn't smoke either but that night we just both looked at each other (even though he asked 1st) we both apparently felt like smoking. I took 2 puffs and kept on coughing and had a flashback on my 1st time. (I lost touch of my college friend.)
3rd over 6 yrs. ago with a friend just because I was curious. I took more than 2 puffs but didn't finish the stick. It just reaffirmed that it wasn't for me.
4th was last year when Stella told me her special cigarettes won't make me cough. She didn't want me to smoke but I insisted to try it. I think I finished that stick.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License