slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Friday, September 26, 2003

The Rundown

I just saw it and it's definitely a fun movie! It's now a toss-up on my favorite fight scenes. The Rock vs. the little Brazilians was just one of the coolest fight scenes ever!

If there was any scene stealer, it had to be the lead fighter of the little Brazilians. He basically stole the scene from The Rock! That little guy had presence!

I think that this is definitely The Rock's best movie! No doubt, if he keeps having movies like this, he'll be the next Arnorld!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License