slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Roller Coasters!

This was one of our topics, when I spoke to Jeff, last Saturday (aside from our traditional music topic).

We both spoke about how we saw a couple of Roller Coaster episodes on the Discover Channel. And, he reminded me that tallest & fastest is "Top Thrill Dragster" {I'm already getting butterflies, just thinking of it! (I'm steadfast becoming more chickenshit, the more I think about it!) This will have to be my 1st ride, when I go there; or, I won't ride it at all.} in Cedar Point. Another roller coaster that's there and is worth noting is "Millennium Force". Without a doubt, I will go there soon! Oh yes, I WILL! You can view the park with their live webcams! Wow! 17 roller coasters in 1 park! (JT said, he's been at this park 3x! But that was 3 yrs. ago.)

Another place that I want to go to is Kennywood. And, since it's within driving distance, I also plan on going there soon! The 2 roller coasters I'm interested in there are Phantom's Revenge & The Exterminator (which brags to be one of the best in the dark roller coasters).

Here's an outdated poll from Discover.com that you can use, to watch some roller coasters.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License