slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, September 14, 2003

reverie 3

I dreamt this last Wednesday. As far as I can remember, this could be my 1st Sci-Fi dream. I dreamt of my family, friends & myself being androids. We were fighting with telepathic cyborgs who were trying to take control of everyone. But, since we were androids, we were immune to their telepathic powers. I woke-up from this dream because during a fight, I thrust my right hand through a cyborg's abdomen; but, unfortunately, in reality, my hand hit my wall and that hurt. And, I woke-up saying, "Ouw!"

I tried to thinking about what caused this dream. The only thing I did was watch "Chicago" (which was actually a good musical) with Brian & Jim. Maybe it's because I didn't get to watch the season premier of "Enterprise" that night.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License