slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Sunday, September 14, 2003

pregaming

It's something I think I've done during college but I don't think it had a name then... It's when you drink before going to a bar.

I just started this w/ Brian on Friday night, outside the parking lot of a bar, because we knew we were late for the open bar.

Brian brought the Bacardi & I brought my Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi. Brian mixed it too strong. So, I got a real good buzz at the parking lot.

If alcohol makes you lose your inhibition, I guess mine is smiling. Because the more buzzed I get, the bigger my smile.

I told Kleber & Kurt about it. And, I pregamed with both of them on Saturday in Kurt's gigantic SUV. They brought Captain Moran's Parrot Bay and that tasted way a lot better than Bacardi! I spilt Kleber's drink & got my gray jeans wet & a little on Kurt's SUV (sorry Kurt). JT joined us briefly. We had so much fun outside before getting in the bar. And, I think we had more fun, whenever we went outside for fresh air and to chat with others. I met some funny people that made me laugh so hard. It was a fun night!

{Kurt wants me to mention about the Oompa-Loompas but there's no real discreet way of mentioning them without being ostracized from the Chocolate Factory. Even knowing how to do the Oompa-Loompa dance might not get me back in. (Kurt's piña coladas might not even be worth the ostracism.)}

Based on both nights, I think I might just pregame on the parking lots before entering the bars. Its fun when you're with good company. And, it's cheap, when you're in a shoestring budget.

Kurt said he's going to be making some piña coladas this weekend. Yum! I haven't had those in the longest time.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License