slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Friday, September 26, 2003

my 1st can of beer

College was the most fun I've had during my educational years.

I told myself that I wasn't going to drink until I was of the legal drinking age. However, during a Christmas party (less than a month before I turned 21), I succumbed to peer pressure.

I learned to play 'quarters'. Even though it was a lot of fun, that was the 1st & only time I've played it. So, I've basically forgotten how to play that game. All I know is that was the 1st can of beer that I finished (and then some, maybe a bit over 6 cans).

That's when I 1st experienced losing my motor-skills. My friends told me that if you slide your lips sideways and feel it tingling, then you know you've got a buzz. I went beyond that, I felt my toes tingling! I was so concerned about what alcohol might do to me but all it did was just make me smile and the more I drunk the bigger my smile got.

It was a fun Hawaiian themed party. I remember a pool and people being thrown into it. Then, for some odd reason, someone wanted to dry their shirt and we used the microwave and then the gas oven... And, the shirt got toasted!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License