slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Thursday, September 25, 2003

food rationing with siblings

When we were kids, my younger brother couldn't stand my voracious appetite. I'd eat as often as I want (without gaining weight! the joys of high-metabolism during childhood). He didn't like me finishing our favorite foods before he could eat them. So he decided to ration our food. Being the older brother, his rules didn't apply to me. I ate his share, nonetheless. He would get upset even after telling him that our parents would replenish them whenever they go shopping. He tried hiding his share but I'd always find his secret hiding places. Finally, the only thing that stopped me from eating his share was when he decided to lick them in front of me. Then I thought, "Okay. Yuck! Nevermind."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License