slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Monday, September 22, 2003

eye patch

I wore one around 3rd-4th grade. Something grew out of my left eye. I think that was my 1st operation. My eyes never looked symmetrical after that operation. Actually, there was a visibly significant difference in size & shape of my eyes for several years after that operation.

The only good thing after that operation was my mom bought me all the toys I wanted in the hospital's toy shop. And, I was just so disappointed with their inventory. I should've negotiated for shopping at a real toy store. Ah, but a bazooka that fired ping-pong balls, a battery powered robot (that walked & spun & had a laser gun come out of it's chest and fired with light & sound effects) and 5 Matchboxes weren't so bad.

Back then, Heaven to me was better than any toy store! Heaven had every toy I wanted and they were all free! God had to be better than Santa Claus (because he only came once a year).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License