slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

The Complete Superman Collection: Diamond Anniversary Edition


"Synopsis: The complete 1941-1943 Paramount Superman cartoon classics of Max and Dave Fleischer. All seventeen animation masterpieces are included on this single DVD in the best possible quality. Cartoons: Superman, Mechanical Monsters, Billion Dollar Limited, The Arctic Giant, The Bulleteers, The Magnetic Telescope, Electric Earthquake, Volcano, Terror on the Midway, Japoteurs, Showdown, Eleventh Hour, Destruction Inc., Mummy Strikes, Jungle Drums, The Underground World, Secret Agent."

When I first watched a few of them back in the mid to late 90's, I thought that they were the best Superman animation ever made! I knew that when I find out that it's available in DVD, I will buy it. I just found out, and so I just purchased it. How can you go wrong with $7.32 & FREE shipping?

Here are some reviews about it.

{I just got it today, 10-7-3! Yippy!}
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License