slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Friday, September 26, 2003

cola drinking contest

Sometime during college, my friends came over to hang-out. We had a lot of 2 liter sodas that almost equaled to 2 per person. So, someone came up with this bright idea of a contest to see who's the fastest soda drinker among us. Everyone grabbed a bottle and we all drank till we finished it. I didn't win.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I can't remember what I did to try to sleep. I thought it was just me. But everyone else had their story to share the next day. The funniest was when one of our friends decided to clean her house at 2am without regard to the rest of her family. She just vacuumed all night.

That was the last time we did that contest.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License