slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Monday, September 22, 2003

braces

I had them back in grade school.

The fun part was going to the orthodontist who looked like a grandma who had permanent menopause. She was the meanest person I knew at that time. After each visit and having new wires installed, I couldn't eat anything solid for 4 days. Even chewing mashed potatoes felt like chewing rocks.

Once, she didn't twist the ends, so the wire stabbed the inside of my right cheek. Ah the gore... blood came out of my mouth like a horror movie special effect. I had to be rushed back to her because the wire got stuck inside my cheek. I still have the scar inside to prove it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License