slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

7½ words

We 1st exchanged glances
7½ months ago

I saw you look at me 1st
and this went on
on every chance encounter
but nothing more

I thought it was my imagination
why would you care?
why do I have your attention?

then one night
you stopped me
and greeted me
but your 1st
7½ words
overpowered me!

7½ words
I was not ready for
7½ words
I have no riposte

7½ simple words
all are single syllable words,
save the last

7½ words
not a diatribe
7½ words
I dare not scribe

7½ words
I can easily shatter
if spoken by others
7½ words
only deities can utter
7½ words
you have the power

7½ words
amplified by your
mischief
7½ words
amplified by your
impish smile
7½ words
amplified by your
puckish eyes

7½ invincible words
when spoken by deities

7½ words
other magi can't defeat

7½ words
you're over a decade younger
7½ words
it doesn't mean you're wiser

7½ words
resounding deafeningly
7½ words
driving me crazy

7½ words
with growing reverberation
7½ words
I need retribution!

7½ words
I will not surrender
7½ words
I will recover
7½ words
round 1
this isn't over!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License