slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Thursday, September 18, 2003

21.5%

that's my body fat & I'm 172.2 lbs.
which mean's I've got 37.023 lbs. of fat
my fat-free weight is 135.177 lbs.
all I want is to get down to 165 lbs.
and, it aint easy.

for my age, I'm ideally supposed to be between 8%-20%

This is the 1st body fat testing I've done in over a decade. And, they used electricity (kinda neat because it's more high-tech than the pinchers that were used when I last took the test) to determine this. You stand on this scale with your bare feet and electricity goes through you and it determines how long it takes from going from one foot to the other.

They say, it's best to take the test before having breakfast (or with an empty digestive tract) and without taking any fluids. So, my results (given that it was taken in the late evening) might be off by 3%.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License