slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Thursday, August 28, 2003

reverie

I once told a few friends that I was going to keep a journal about my dreams. That was over a decade ago. I actually had only 1 friend, Leigh, who recalled me saying that and I've forgotten about it. So, here goes my 1st entry. This was last twilight's... a giant colorful parrot attacked me and bit one of my right fingers (I'm not sure which one) while I was being hugged by a fuzzy warm monkey (this is strange because my dreams are usually in pastel diffusion). I once read that whenever we dream, we are actually forgetting something. So, it's not good to dream.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License