slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Saturday, August 30, 2003

reincarnation

I was told by several "mystics" that I have an 'ancient soul'. I refuse to believe that I've got a 'used soul'. I'd like to think that my soul is original. And, it even bothers me more to think that my soul's been recycled over a century or even over a millennium in this planet. It's like a cruel cosmic joke being repeatedly rejected in the afterlife (neither Heaven nor Hell will take me), so I'm sent back to live another life.
(I'm an afterlife reject.)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License