slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Perugina Baci

not only is it my favorite chocolate candy it's also got little love notes wrapped in each of them. It's so good, I consider it a guilt-free pleasure. This is what to get me to temporarily cheer me up, which lasts till I've devoured it all in 1 seating. I get to play "Cookie Monster" (my favorite Sesame Street puppet) and with his voice, I say, "Baci! Baci! Baci! Baci!" As I consume it all! "Me want Baci!" The most memorable love note I got from it was "Faith is an oasis in the heart that will never be reached by the caravan of thought." And, I thought, "Damned whoever came up with that!" Because I was speechless without a repartee to it. All I could do was eat more of it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License