slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Feng Shui

My short take on it: it's a fire hazard. Back then, when the walls on Chinese houses were made of paper (because most of their stones were used for their Great Wall), it was okay. If there was a fire, all you had to do was run through your paper wall. Now, I don't know anyone who can run through solid walls, unless you're a ghost. If Christianity, Islam, & Judaism adopt Feng Shui, would it mean major renovations on their churches, mosques, synagogues, & temples? And, what has Feng Shui done for China? So many countries flourished without being influenced by that Chinese geomancy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License