slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Donnie Darko

My 1st Movie Review (well, it just had to be something that wasn't current): Donnie Darko has got to be one of my favorite cult movies. (I saw it last year, without knowing anything about it.) It's got good music (80's Alternative) and it's well written & directed. Just in case you haven't watched it, I'm not saying more about it; except that it's worth watching, if you're into Cult, Dark-Comedy, & Sci-Fi genres. Even they're official website is cool! Watch it here, at Apple Trailers - Donnie Darko, if you've got QuickTime.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License