slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Thursday, August 28, 2003

back-up

Last night my blog went down. I couldn’t figure out what went wrong. Apparently, when my host server went down, my template disappeared! It’s a known bug of theirs. Here’s part of what they wrote back to me: “Hi there, I'm afraid your blog's template has disappeared. This is a bug that we are currently in the process of fixing, and we will let you know when it is resolved. We may even be able to recover lost custom templates at that time... We apologize for this loss of data and we will try to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible.”  It was such a royal bitch to customize it the 1st time and now I had to do it all over again, this time I decided to understand it more. I think it even looks better now. The lesson learned: back-up my template.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License