slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you think…"

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

VoIP

this started in my phlog
and is followed with this
and then by this

for more information…

VoIPWatch
The SIP Center - Service Providers

Jeff Pulver is now one of my tech geek heroes! He's the founder of Free World Dialup which recently got it's FCC Approval! Kudos to him!!! And, he lives nearby; he's in Suffolk County… and that be real kewl!

WiSIP™ Mobile IP Phones "adds SIP based VoIP communications together with WiFi installations…" I can't wait for this to be a standard feature built into cell phones & other mobile devices (PDA's, laptops, etc…)!

update:
check these articles…
FBI pushes for broadband wiretap powers ISPs, Net phone services would all have to rewire
FBI pushes for broadband wiretap powers
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License