slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Sunday, January 04, 2004

claustration

Once in a while, I get into this mode. It helps me collect myself. And, it refreshes my being. It's a good way to start the year.

I've slipped into a social coma in this area. I can't say how long it'll last. But, it's something I'll have to get used to, once I've become a full-time student in July. I have a 2nd chance to become a better geek. I'm hoping that I'll be able to have a 4.0 G.P.A.

I've got too many loose-ends to finish before I embark into my birthweek sabbatical (I'm so looking forward to this!); and, I'm still procrastinating.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License