slipstreaming my anachronistic surreal consciousness - sharing with you my multiple epiphanies that were spawned while sitting on my porcelain throne (these are the ones I didn't flush) "don't believe everything you thinkā€¦"

Thursday, January 08, 2004

birthweek sabbatical

I haven't slept... And, don't plan to... Still a few more loose-ends I might be able to finish before I go... In a few hours, I'll be leaving for CA to LA, OC, SD & maybe SF.

I'll be celebrating my birthweek in CA.

I'm so looking forward to this...

CA is what comes closest to what I would call 'home'. Most of my family & friends are there... Let's not forget the awesome weather...

Someday, I'll move back; but not till after 2006...

I'm not sure, if I'll be able to post as frequent both here & in my phlog; but I'll try, just to chronicle my birthweek.

Cheerio!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License